Type your text, and hit enter to search:
Close This site uses cookies. If you continue to use the site you agree to this. For more details please see our cookies policy.


Advice, information and training for the community
About Us PCC 2
Contact us to access services

CAP Debt Centre

Advice on money related matters

Speak it out

English language classes - call to enquire

Computer training

Computer and tablet training sessions
Free course over 3 sessions
Tax Help for Older People
Free 15 minute phone consultation

Legal and Will Advice

Free 15 minute phone consultation

Family Law Advice

Free 15 minute phone consultation
Citizens Advice
Referral service

Other useful information

Coronavirus information from Croydon Council including Covid-19 details, how their services are affected at this time and much more is here.

Purley Food Hub 2021The Food Hub continues it's food distribution with a home delivery service. Pre-packed food parcels will be taken to clients and families in crisis, as referred by their Ticket Partners.
As a result of the Government’s travel instructions only the following postcode areas will be covered: CR2 (South Croydon, Selsdon, Sanderstead), CR5 (Coulsdon, Old Coulsdon), CR8 (Purley, Kenley), CR0 4 (Waddon). Morning deliveries are made on Saturday and Wednesday mornings. Contact: or 07546 635295.

Help with food and essential supplies for vulnerable elderly people
Age UK: 020 8686 0066 or


Urgent help with food vouchers, utility tops or with rent arrears for families
Discretionary Support Team: (preferred method of contact) or 020 8604 7226 (Mon– Fri 9am-4pm)

  • Gateway Offer (supermarket e-vouchers). Supermarket e-vouchers are awarded according to the need and sent by email. Residents take these to the supermarket to use to buy essential items. The supermarkets/services provided are: next day delivery: Tesco, Sainsbury’s, within 2 working days: Morrison’s, within 3 working days: Asda 
  • Emergency living expenses for gas/electric. Support for residents who pay their gas and electric via a key card. A mobile number for you or alternatively a trusted friend/family/neighbour is needed. You can then go to your local newsagents who display the pay point sign to top up. 

Help with blue badge, taxi cards or freedom passes

Travel Services: (preferred method of contact) or 020 8726 7100 (Mon-Fri 10am-12pm and 2-4pm). Requests for a freedom pass or taxi card paper application, should be made by email. There is currently a 12-week processing time for new blue badges applications.  

Help with benefit advice, form filling and benefit appeals

Welfare Rights Team: (preferred method of contact) or 0800 731 5920 (Mon-Fri 9am-4pm). Advisors are doing phone based assessments, but referrals can still be made for residents who need help filling out their form.

Help with money advice and debts

Money Advice Service: (preferred method of contact) or call Mark 07742 405 363 or Stephen 07740 545236 (Mon-Fri 9am-4pm). 

The Money and Pension Advice Service have provided information on Covid-19 and your money and what Covid-19 means to you.

Energy provision guidance

Residents are encouraged to check with their provider what provision they have in place for them with regards to their energy. More information can be found here. OFGEM information is here

Hello and welcome to our church. If you are a new visitor, we have a page for you to get to know us and learn more about planning a visit.
Click here to see more.

Planning your Visit